“As in the gamelan orchestra, the parties involved in social development, interconnected and united, while playing a role.
Cooperation and tolerance together helped fill in the creation of beautiful sound of gamelan. Kendhang as a leader and controller has a regulatory role. Other devices, follow. Just like a gong, Yayasan Cipta would like to play harmonize and give balance to the series of successful efforts of the parties involved in social development, specifically the public health. “
Improving health literacy of Indonesia societies and become health advocates to improve their quality of life.
- Deployment of evidence-based advocacy program for policy makers to achieve better policy changes.
- Deployment of behavior change of communication to strengthen the
knowledge, awareness, attitude and behavior of individual, families, and
- Creating a model of social development program that can be adopt by national and international partners.
- To become a trust referral institution in the development of program communication in social development programs.
- Empowering people in the government and in the private sector in advocacy for better social development.