Yayasan Cipta, formerly known as YCCP, is a non profit organization established in 2008 with expertise and long experience in advocacy, behaviour change, community mobilization, social marketing and social research. It’s vision is to improve health literacy of Indonesian societies and become health advocates to improve quality of life. Please visits our Website: www.yayasancipta.org
At the moment Yayasan Cipta is in urgent need for :
Position Title : Program Manager (PM) – one position
Position Base: Jakarta – Indonesia
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Manager (PM) shall organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Yayasan Cipta. The PM will lead the implementation of programs, supervise the Program Team, and working closely with the stakeholders in day to day basis. The Program Manager oversees the planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating and reporting of each program in Yayasan Cipta to ensure quality of works and satisfactions of donors.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Manager will perform the following tasks;
- Define the scope of Yayasan Cipta’s programs, in collaboration with the Executive Director;
- Lead and oversee the planning and development process for each program in Yayasan Cipta, which include but not limited to resource allocation and budgeting, staffing, scheduling, and monitoring and evaluation;
- Determine the objectives and measures against evaluation criteria at project completion.
- In consultation with the Executive Director, working closely with HR, responsible for projects staffing;
- Nurture the development of strong and collaborative Team, including providing capacity building to subordinates as required.
- Executes/leads the projects according to the project plans;
- Provide technical guidance to the Program Officers in implementing the program to meet its objectives;
- Working closely with the Project Assistant in project archiving, to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured;
- Monitor the progress of all programs and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of each program;
- Proactively engage the external stakeholders, including donors and development partners to support the program implementation;
- Review the quality of the work on a regular basis to ensure that it meets/exceeds donor standards and ToR of each program.
- Take lead on the development of programs reports to the Executive Director, Board and Donor as required;
- Communicate with donor/s regarding funding including, proposal and negotiation;
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures and cash flow;
- In collaboration with Finance Team, manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Supporting ED in oversee Yayasan Cipta’s programs and activities, in collaboration and close communication with the HR, Finance, and Admin Team.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are deliver on time, within budget and at the required level of quality;
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and the team in branding the image of Yayasan Cipta
- Perform other duties as determined by the Executive Director in relations to program and organisational development
- Assist in the development of new business development and programs sustainability.
- Hold Master Degree or PhD, in Communication/Public Health/Health Communication or other relevant fields.
- Has broad knowledge on various Program Implementation in the Development sector in Indonesia, particularly Public and Environmental Health, is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills , proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Strong analytical abilities, supported by excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, sensitivity, responsiveness,respectful and helpful towards team members, donors and partners.
- Have at least Five (5) years of experience working as a PM in communication area within International NGO and/or Local NGO under the funding of USAID, EU, DFAT, UN and/or other International funding agencies.
- Past experience working in similar position in NGO environment in Family Planning/Reproductive Health area and/or Nutrition and environment are a great advantage.
- Have strong capacity to lead, plan, implement, monitor and reporting development programs/activities
- Plans, coordinates and organize workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- Continuously approaches work with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage challenges. Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Process and Result-oriented, independent, and willing to travel.
The closing date for application is 24th June 2023. This position is designated for Indonesia citizen only. Interested candidates shall submit their application letter and CV (max. 4 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting PM— followed by your name/name of applicant as the subject. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interviews. Due to the immediate requirement for identified the interview shall be started as soon as suitable candidates being identified