COMMS REMOTE INTERNSHIP OPENING
- Health Communication Intern
- For: Public Health or Communication Student
- Roles: Support the development and implementation of strategic communication plan for public health issues for Cipta’s branding initiative
- Visual Communication Intern
- For: Visual Communication Design Student
- Roles: Create content and design all visual assets to support Cipta’s branding program
- Communication Fee
- Recommendation Letter
- Enhance skills and build a personal portfolio
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements :
- Active student in final semester or freshly graduate student from reputable university
- Have an average minimum GPA of 3.50 on a 4 scale basis
- Own a certification from the University stating that the applicant is in his/her final semester or a certificate of graduation (SKL)
- Ability to write and spoke in English at a working level will be highly an advantage
- Preferably reside around Jakarta, Depok, Bekasi, or Tangerang, to provide assistance with our program implementation as needed.
- The length of the Internship will be 3 (three) to 6 (six) months and will be starting as soon as the quota has been reached.
Interested candidates shall submit their intention letter and CV to email@example.com by quoting INTERN23— followed by your name/name of applicant as the subject line of the e-mail application. Only qualified candidates with relevant background will be contacted by Yayasan Cipta.