Vacancy: Advocacy Program Officer – Jakarta Base
Advocacy Program Officer – Jakarta Base
Yayasan Cipta formerly known as YCCP is a non profit organization established in 2008 with expertise and long experience in advocacy, social behaviour change communication, community mobilization, social marketing and social research. The expertise and broad experience of Yayasan Cipta covering the area of health, environment including water, sanitation, hygiene, environmental conservations, Family Planning, Reproductive Health, infectious diseases, Mother and Child health, Nutrition. Yayasan Cipta’s vision is improving health literacy of Indonesian societies and become health advocates to improve quality of life. Please visits our www.yayasancipta.org
At the moment Yayasan Cipta is in urgent need for :
Position Title: Advocacy Program Officer
Position Base: Jakarta – Indonesia. This position is designated for Indonesian citizen only.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Advocacy Program Officer (APO) shall assist in supporting the implementation of various programs in Yayasan Cipta in a day to day basis. Working closely with the Cipta’s team and stakeholders, the APO shall provide service and technical assistant and oversee all Cipta’s projects activities as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Coordinate multiple communication activities related to Yayasan Cipta Programs. Assist in development and drafting of project concept papers, terms of reference, scopes of work, contracts, work plans and timelines.
- Provide technical assistance to all partners, professional organizations and other government organizations to conduct advocacy activities related to Yayasan Cipta programs at national, provincial and district level.
- Supervise the Field Officer at selected district, work closely with and support Yayasan Cipta team and other staff as appropriate.
- Organize, attend, plan and deliver presentations at local and international meetings, workshops, seminars and trainings.
- Attend meeting as needed and as required to update Advocacy Activities.
- Collect, record and analyze relevant data on family planning and reproductive health, nutrition related issues to support Yayasan Cipta programs action plan development and implementation.
- Coordinate daily activities with other related staff, consultant and stakeholders.
- Maintain all records / information / database of the FP/Nutrition in Indonesia
- Conduct regular meetings as required and develop monthly, quarterly and annual progress status report of the projects to be submitted to the Program Manager
- Report to Program Manager on progress, difficulties, and problems that faced.
- Assist Program Manager in writing annual report.
- Coordinate with M&E Officer in the Monitoring and Evaluation of the Program/s.
- Assist Yayasan Cipta in preparation and the deployment of fund raising activities in relation to program sustainability.
- Performed other duties as determined by the Program Manager and as required.
- Work closely/assist the Executive Director in branding Yayasan Cipta’s image.
- Work closely with Program Manager, and Executive Director in the development of proposals.
- Hold Master Degree in Communication/Public Health/Health Communication or other relevant fields.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Has broad knowledge on populations, family planning and reproductive health problems in Indonesia will be an advantage.
- Have at least Five (5) years of experience working in the field of communication within International NGO and/or Local NGO environment.
- Experience in working on project/s funded by international donor agencies is highly preferable.
Have strong capacity to plan, implement, monitor and reporting on development programs/activities
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent communication, excellent presentation skills and writing skills.
- Demonstrate ability to share result confidently.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, sensitivity, responsiveness, respectful and helpful towards team members, donors and partners.
- Plans, coordinates and organize workload while remaining aware of changing Priorities and competing deadlines.
- Continuously approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage challenges. Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Past experience working in similar position in INGO environment in Family Planning/Reproductive Health area and/or Nutrition are a great advantage.
- Result-oriented, independent, and willingness to travel.
The closing date for application is 14th September 2022. This position is designated for Indonesia citizen only. Interested candidates shall submit their application letter and CV (max. 3 pages in MS Word format with maximum file size 150) to email@example.com by quoting APO22— followed by your name/name of applicant as the subject. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Due to the immediate requirement for the position the interview shall be started as soon as suitable candidates being identified.